JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN OF A VIRGIN:
- If our Lord God can create the whole universe, he can, with a single thought, place a baby inside the womb of a humble virgin named Mary. That virgin birth brought the world salvation through Jesus Christ.
- LUKE 1:30-33 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
- LUKE 1:34-35 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
- LUKE 2:6-7 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
5) JESUS SUFFERED AND DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS:
1. Jesus suffered deep agony as he died with the world’s sin upon his shoulders. He was without natural carnal sin, yet he took your sins upon him and brought them to the grave. He paid the awesome price, to save us by sacrificing His very life for our sins. He paid the ultimate price by laying down His life for all mankind. Jesus did it knowing that he would be separated from His father, God. His very blood had to be shed to cover our sins that were upon His body.
2. JOHN 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
3. MARK 15:16-20, 24 And the soldiers led him away into the hall, called Paretoium; and they call together the whole band. and they clothed him with purple, and plaited a crown of thorns, and put it about his head, and began to salute him, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him. And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him. And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.
4. MARK 15:37-39 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom. And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
THE THIRD DAY JESUS AROSE AGAIN FROM THE GRAVE:
The happy news of Jesus’ resurrection was intended for the whole world. Our Lord is alive and not dead in the grave. Jesus said that he would arise from the grave and he did keep his promise. What He says and promises with His Word, He will always keep. The reality of a resurrected Savior is for all of us to believe that his Word is true. Our command is to spread the good news everywhere we go, that Jesus is alive!
- MATTHEW 28:5-7 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come; see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
- MARK 16:6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
- LUKE 24:5-7 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. Remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
HELL IS WAITING FOR PEOPLE WHO REJECT THE LORD:
Everyone who doesn’t believe in Jesus Christ will end up in Hell. All of the demons and their terrible leader Satan will be sent down there too. Hell’s awful suffering and darkness, void of any light is their deserved reward. No one will ever be given another chance to get out of Hell once they are placed in there. Never again will anyone be able to repent to God once they have died and ended up there.
Remember this fact, Satan and all of his demons who brought sickness and disease upon the earth, will be there in Hell with all of the lost sinners ---- AND ------ SATAN- HATES - ALL OF US! Only by confessing and admitting one’s sins and asking Jesus to come into our hearts can anyone save themselves from this terrible eternal damnation.
REVELATION 20:10,15 A nd the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.